Sunday 17 July 2016

Words To Woo A Girl.


For those men, who still care about the words, we offer the phrases, which can prompt youwhat to say when toasting a girl. So, try the list ofthe following:
 *.you're the prettiest flower in the garden of my life,
*.you know me better than my friends,
*.I can speak my heart out to you,
*.I can discuss my crazy fantasies with you,
*.I can speak to you about anything and nothing,
*.you understand my mood very well,
*.going out with you does not need a reason,
*.you can read me like a book,
*.you're bringing out the best in me,
*.you believe in me more than I do in myself,
*.you're a reminder for me of what is important in life,
*.no other girl can replace you.
These are just few words you can apply. The key point's to make woman feel unique, special, and indispensable. Don't forget, every word should come on time and should be appropriate in the situation. Otherwise, the girl can think you are just flattering her. It's not the result we need to achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment